السبت، 13 مايو 2017

Damage and benefits Whiskas Cats food

Cat food damage - Benefits of cat food - damage Whiskas  - Benefits Whiskas - Whiskas  - Whiskas - cat food - cats food

We will show you today at the Cat Club a very important subject and can not be silent on the cat or cat
The topic is the damage of cat food and the benefits of cat food I am not talking about the subject but leave the subject to those who have tried this food "Experience is the best guide" I will put in this subject complaints citizens of this food and put also the benefits of this food for cats and other people "Not all The food is suitable for all cats "So so as not to prolong you Leave you with the comments of the buyers of this item

Buyers Comments:-" Each color represents a personal comment and does not see the site "
Whiskas cat food is really a great cat food my cat is blind so I am very funny about what I give her to eat and I want her to eat something that want hurt her she also has has high blood pressure is on heart medication and has arthritis in her back legs plus she is 19 years old some food makes her throw it back up after she eats it but whiskas has not done that yet and I am glad about that there are good cat foods out there and then there are bad ones but I trust whiskas other food I dont trust so many foods have been on recall and you cannot be to careful when some foods can poison are even kill you thats why when I buy cat food I have to be careful about foods

I have fed my cats whiskas dry for well over 10 YEARS! You have changed the formula, most of my cats will not eat it anymore and the one that does throws it up! It also smells terrible, I will no longer be buying your cat food!